3 days to go and its PMR. *Finger crossing* hopefully those mischievous students of mine can score well in my subject. They better score or else if not, the blame will definitely be put on me. *sigh*. Weeks before the exam, I can't understand why on earth am I nervous. I am not the one who will be sitting on the desk and answer the papers. On the other hand, I also didn't get it. Why am I nervous but those students doesn't feel a bit of fear of the upcoming PMR? They can still main-main and laughing-laughing I tell you. Urghh....I hate those attitude.
Well, I've done my best with them. Hopefully, GOOD LUCK will be with them throughout the 2 weeks of battle.
Approx 1 month and few weeks to my big day to be solemnized at the Church, and, within these 2 weeks I will be signing a very important papers which will change my status as a Single to Married by law. After this first important date, I can now proceed to completing my application to transfer to another school near my hubby-to-be workplace. Honestly, I am nervous about the outcome of my application. Will it be approved? Will it be denied? Gosh, I feel stressed out just by thinking about it.
Anyway, praying hard that these 3 important dates will have the best outcomes.
p/s I will be one of the Pengawas for PMR again for this year. BravO! pdahal malas..
No comments:
Post a Comment