Howdy. It's PMR season. Science paper was conducted today and thanked God, the Qs weren't that hard. It could turned out to be hard IF the students didn't do any revision la. Hopefully not. *finger crossing* Anyway, past is past. Officially, my teaching stops here. Oh wait, we still got the reflection thingy with the students after the PMR. Which I am so malas to do but what to do, "saya yang menurut perintah".
Okay..a quick update on THE WEDDING : lotsa things haven't been done. Lord, give me strength! But, we've had taken our Pre-Wed picture & apparently have chosen the best out of all to be framed, to be made as banner and bookmarks and to be made albums. Although it will cost me a lot, I still wanna keep the rest of the unedited pictures. Kenangan bah tu. So, after this, will try to steal some time to visit to the Bridal House and decide on the 'wedding gown'. This time, I'm going to try all gowns..and I am working hard on maintaining my figure (actually I was hoping that I could be slimmer a bit) cos baju2 cantik semua small sized punya. SANDI!!! I do hope, there are still medium sized gowns which are pretty. To add to the excitement, new gowns are coming soon this month. Hopefully, I can fit into one, or two...or three....hehe. To sum up, THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF THINGS TO BE DONE...urghhh
Please wish us luck!
p/s 13 days left of my SINGLE status by law. I can't wait to be a Mrs. (by law)
No comments:
Post a Comment