Thursday, September 15, 2011

I miss CSSing..

Finally, holiday again. Although it is only a day but, it falls on Friday which is a good thing 'cause we are gonna have a long weekend. I like that!

Plans for holiday, hmm, I haven't planned anything yet. Fiance said I should go to the Bridal to choose the gown. But I am so malas..so unenthusiastic of me! Slap Slap* the wedding is in TWO months time and the photoshoot is like a week left! Gila eh punya la relaxnya saya ini! Hopefully I will be in high spirited this weekends.

Fiance's birthday is tomorrow AND I already 'bought' something for him. Hope he'll like it. ^_^ yang penting ikhlas.

Just a thought of sharing, I recently been added to CSSUKM group via facebook. I didn't visit the page until just now. I was so happy to see that the new generations are doing a good job in maintaining CSS in UKM. During our time, when we were all Excos, problem aroused. A really big problem! The incident was still fresh inside my mind. I remembered exactly what happened at that time. We were forced to retreat from doing any activities related to Christianity in that premises where our Fellowship was usually done. At that time, CSSUKM nearly lose its members because of the 'threat' comes from that 'person who claimed that he had caught us BERKUMPUL SECARA HARAM'. After that black-day, all society was banned to have any fellowship on Fridays. The reason of the banning was, that ACT was dishonoring the praying time. We cannot do anything because we were minorities. This banning had put CSSUKM in a bad condition. Urgh, I still can feel the tense I felt at that time. Wanting to voice out my protest but cannot do so. I felt hopeless. Sad when I think about it.

So, we had our tough moments in ensuring to keep CSS UKM alive, but, the fellowship & friendship help us made it through. When I was appointed to lead the group, those were the most challenging task I had ever been given. Although I was nearly giving up at that time, I am thankful that I manage to make CSSUKM moved on strongly until it was handed to the next leader. I breathed a sigh of relieved as I believe that the new leader will be able to carry her cross strongly as I had carried mine. I left UKM for good during mid 2007. I was sad to leave the place which I was attached to for 4 years. What made me hard to leave the place was, CSSUKM. After leaving UKM, I miss the fellowship. Then, I heard also that, the University was giving a hard time on religious society after our batch left UKM. I was damn worried about CSS. I hoped that things were fine there.

I must admit that, because of too much preoccupied by work and some things which may concern, I have forgotten about CSSUKM. Bad me! CSS will only came across me when I met with fellow UKMers..and only when I was joining the Athletics team to UKM. Apart from that, totally forgotten. I feel bad..~! Just now I browsed through the group page. I was surprised to see changes. Especially the logo. I remembered so well that the logo was created by a friend of ours. They are still using it! But the logo was inovated with colors. Which was good for them. They continued doing the thing their seniors didn't finished. When I read their walls, my heart was touched. They are still doing the thing which we did during our time. If there's new intake they will 'hunt' for juniors and teach them how to go to church. The church must be Holy Family Kajang Church (one of the place I miss going to). They had their own T-shirt just like ours. They've attended ICG. Have EPC. Fellowships & Annual dinner (held at the good old place, Metron Inn Kajang juga). In sum, I am happy for them & for CSS. CSS UKM is still alive! Hurrayy!!!


I hope that, the fellowhip & friendship cultivated in CSSUKM will be remembered by the members like I did. I learned a lot from CSSUKM. I am thankful to be part of them for 4 years. It brings me closer to God. It brings me real closer to myself. It had helped me to realize the mission that God had assigned to each and everyone of us. It had taught me the various ways of God showing His love.

T~T I miss CSSUKM!
Original Logo
New Logo
CSS UKM during Camp at PD.

My most challenging moment begun right after this pic was taken. Back in 2006. Was so slim back then. huhu

2 comments:

GeTzzz.... said...

Oh.!CSS..now i understand what CSS is. No wonder it was quite familiar to my eardrums hahaha. .I once joined in css back in shah alam 4 or was it 5 years ago. But wasn't that active due to transportation problem. But i miss those days whr you have no place to go for mass and the only place was attending mass at a rented house. It was fun! Gosh! Howd i missed those days walking with friends to the bus station and back to our hostels.~winks~

Clare Rachel said...

during our uni life, CSS is one of our family rite? hehe