Sunday, September 11, 2011

Places: Sabah Tea

It's been a while and surprisingly, there has been changes in the Blogger's Dashboard...hmm. Is this temporary? or permanent? Nvm..as long as this thing is still working & user friendly then it is OK to me.

Yesterday, I join the Kelab Pelancongan to their trip to Sabah Tea. Having to visit Ranau District for almost 5 times, I still haven't stepped food on Sabah Tea. So, I decided to join them and apparently they are the one who asked me if I could join because they have a shortage of guru pengiring. They need at least 8 teachers. So off we went yesterday.

Days before the trip, I was hoping I could test my photography skill *kunun la..*. I imagined that the scenery there was heavenly beautiful. I already imagine what kind of scene I would like to snap. So yesterday all the arising questions about everything : where, how, what ??? was answered.

I would say, the place was NOT like what I was expecting it to be. I thought I can see scenery just like in Cameron. It was average only. I think they haven't really beautify the place. That's what I thought. When it comes to the tea plantation, I was also quite disappointed. Not like what I pictured in my mind. I think, Mesilau is way more beautiful (sorry bout that). But, not bad also laa...the green tea leaves did create something peaceful in my eyes and this is the only Tea Plantation in Sabah (2nd oldest in Malaysia). Plus, we gained knowledge about Tea. Lots of it actually, including, a proper method of preparing a tea drink.. It's not a bad idea to come, it's just I think they'll need to do something about the landscape there. Furthermore, that place is one of the Place of Attraction. Lots of tourist would pay a visit there so there's no harm on beautifying the place to the max! 

Now, I am dying to go and see the BOH plantation....hmm...
Here's some of the picture taken....

Tea Flower
view of the tea plantation at the back

browsing the tea leaves
So what do you think?

No comments: