
Finally, the event was over. Although I might have to continue my serving as the secretary but I'd leave that behind to be worried next time. Yang penting semuanya sudah selesai.
Unfortunately, despite my relieve, I am really worried about the students' achievement in their recent exams. It left me questioning about my ability to teach. Am I really good in teaching? Is their failure comes from me not being able to deliver my teaching well? *sad* but I guess, I am not the only one to blame in this kind of situation (cehh mempertahankan diri). What I am trying to say is that, Teachers are not God okay... I mean, I did tried my best (sampai berpeluh-peluh) to teach them but I guess my effort wasn't enough. Somemore, I felt like my energy was a waste when I am dealing with less motivated students. To be frank, I am more comfortable teaching those who appreciate education. What saddened me is that, students who treasure knowledge & whom are willing to learn...there aren't many anymore. :-(
So I just have to be strong la kan in this situation. Sepa suruh jadi cikgu!!! but I try looking at the bright side, there will be a solution in everything!
...tomorrow me & fiance will start our 1st day of the Marriage Course...ada peperiksaan ka tu? hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment