Monday, April 4, 2011

fruitful week

It's been raining for the past few days and even today, but, it rained only at night. It changes schedules and because of that, it had caused a very uncomfortable heat during the day or even before it rained.

Me & Fiance had successfully followed the 3 day Pre Marriage talk organised by SCH. It was a very fruitful talks. To continue the talks, another four follow ups regarding NFP (Natural Family Planning) will be conducting in few days of April & May, which was out of our expectation. Fiance couldn't make it tomorrow's night so I will be alone lah...*sad*

The talks was a very helpful guidance for all the couple whom are to be wedded soon because there was a lot of sharing shared by some couples whom I believed had endured the ups & downs in their marriage and find the true happiness in their marriage. One of the couple had already been married for 42 years old. Another couple was of a different race & still they can maintain the warmth and joy of their marriage. We also learn how to manage the family financial and how to be a good parent. To conclude, I really enjoyed the talks. During the talks, there's a lot of thing which were very new for me & also some of 'em really gave me a very precious knowledge. I'd really appreciate the three days with Mr & Mrs Kong (our coordinator).

The follow ups will be conducted by another person. It will be on the Natural Family Planning. By having to follow the talks, now I know that the usage of contraception in married life was prohibited by the church & they really encourage married couple to practice NFP, which was a very interesting knowledge to learn before starting a family. I can't wait for the four follow ups. ^_^

Lent are ending & Easter are coming up. I heard that there will be "co curriculum gala" held at Malangang Kiulu on 21-23 April, which apparently falls on the holly days of a catholic calendar. I hope I will not be chosen and if I happened to be chosen..I guess I'll have to fight for a release. Mesti mau timbang rasa mah...kan.

No comments: