I totally hate being sick, especially when in involves coughing. To make things worst, I have to teach enduring the wrecked voice of mine & sometimes the coughing moments come attacking & it's kinda embarrassing to be caught coughing in front of the class...especially when you have done scolding them..hahaha...and that happened today.
The moment I stopped talking & throwing 'tantrum' (exaggerating) at the students (well, kinda talking about their results..which I haven't actually finished marking yet...but like a psychic I just knew how bad they have done...), there seems to be something micro sized creature stuck in my throat which caused itchiness & definitely it needs to be coughed la ba tu. I desperately wanna held the coughing for as long as I can until the urge to cough (the itching sensation inside the throat) is gone. I my eyes teary from doing that (not because I'm crying but because I am holding the cough) <-- you know what I mean??? I coughed anyway, in the most BIDA way...hahaha....but, I must be thankful of this unhealthiness. Students seems to pity me and behave themselves, but unfortunately my pity condition doesn't applied to all. I didn't get any sympathy from this one particular class, and from this one particular students whom managed to make me angry. Grrr...I don't really fancy kids who thought that they are GREAT but they aren't. MINTA PUJI saja!
hmm...its raining & unexpectedly, the kulabut here in our kampung was flooded. Actually I have a meeting to be attended & I am the secretary. I was quite rasa bersalah to not be able to come...*sigh* the 26 Mac is approaching...yikes!!! Kenapa saya rasa relax saja ni....?
Hopefully, everything will be okay...
No comments:
Post a Comment