Thursday, March 17, 2011

apa ni??

hey friends..take a good look at this:

I wonder...since when does BM turns to be like this? I couldn't even understand the message just by reading it only at one glance..and..this kind of usage was very trendy nowadays even my cousin likes to use the same spelling of words. I do hope my sisters will not use this kind of 'polluted' words. I mean, the normal, kau=ko, tidak = x, saya = sy/sa , is still acceptable to me but, kau = kOe, pun = puWn... *speechless****** and what's up with the harsh words girl?

I think what the girl is trying to convey to her enemy was:

"Mm! ambil kau! apa kau rasa saya pergi jumpa kau tadi? Hah! Mau nangis...doi..kau cakap lagi si J**** cousin tapi dia cakap dia tidak pun kenal kau. punya main bikin malu kau girl. haha itu lah, lain kali agak-agak la mau cakap orang yang tua dari kau tapi apa-apa pun saya tidak akan pernah puas hati sama kau. shit"

(yeah sy phm sdh bahasa durg~!! but I will not be applying it to myself)

My brother defined this bahasa as bahasa minta puji...sy pun macam setuju juga lah..hehehe

No comments: