Monday, March 14, 2011

holiday...again...starts

Towards the holiday, a terrible Tsunami attacked Japan. It had managed to worry lots of people. It was a gruesome incident and everyone is praying for the people of Japan. The tsunami had taken hundred millions of lives and definitely the damage it had caused was uncountable. The 8.9 scale of earthquake was the major responsible for the Tsunami and the sudden increase of coastal water volume and also the speed of the waves. By observing the world map (as explained by my fiance), Borneo can escape from the incoming furious waves because we were slightly behind the Philippines, but, we can never be sure of it, lets pray together for our saftey. There has been a spread on FB statuses & also forwarded SMSes claiming that some unusual retreat of Siputs from their habitats was found at the coastal area of Putatan. Whoa, its becoming scarier. Is it a sign? After the incident, the whole day (Saturday) rained. It was gloomy..and I slept the entire evening and had a dream on Tsunami attacking my village..pretty scary...
Life must go on! School holidays has started. It started pretty ordinary. I still went to school to finished some tasks. The good thing about school holidays: the road is clear!!! I sent my fiance to KKIA early this morning and as expected, the road was jammed-free...

Thus the end of day 1 of holiday: I don't feel like holidaying at all!! I do hope I could claim my holiday tomorrow because I am gonna clear my tasks by tomorrow! ahhh tapi still got exam paper to be marked...fuhhhh

ganbatte!

No comments: