Thursday, February 10, 2011

RIP Uncle

on 8th February 2011, we had lost our beloved uncle at 5.am at HQE. He was such a fun person and such a loving dad to his 7 daugthers & 1 son. He was diagnosed with cancer without our knowledge and we only knew about it last year..only after he was warded at the Palliative Unit (What is Palliative unit? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palliative_care) at HQE. He was warded few weeks after my Engagement day for he had attended the day (the picture above was taken during the day). Before this, we thought he was only having a minor disease but to our surprise, it's actually cancer.

The requiem mass was held today and his body was safely buried beside his father's grave. I wasn't able to attend the funeral because..........urghh I don't feel like wanting to talk about it.

May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 comments:

beaty said...

RIP. I know he is a loving father and uncle. Be strong dear. Every ppl also die.

Clare Rachel said...

tq..:-)