Sunday, February 13, 2011

Say NO!

Today was Saturday..and it was spent by doing to lazying things. In such a way I can relax my mind and pay off those sleepless nights I've had for the whole week before. Puas hati saya!

It rained heavily in the evening and that made my sleeping was so comfy and I slept until 7.00pm!! That was very unhealthy! Because of the things that happens to our family (the passing of our uncle) I did not have the mood to cook healthy food or even eat a proper dinner. Only yesterday I ate rice (the proper dinner)..and today I lost again the mood to cook (even to fry an egg) and I just ate anything express i.e mee segera. I only eat to make sure I didn't catch gastric. Ahh...another UNHEALTHY habit of mine. This shall not be continued...

Wokey, so tomorrow onwards, NO more unhealthy eating habit. Although I must watch my diet it doesn't mean that I shall not eat proper meal. So no more MAGGI!!! Say hi to...proper healthy dishes...^_^ in medium amount lah....hehe

I am currently worried about something (work related)..and plus, this monthly hormonal attack did managed to make me moody sometimes. PMS please go away..let me have a peace of mind a bit will ya?

In a meantime, sister is doing the 30 day photo challenge. Sounds interesting...I might tag along..I might not too...hehe...see first la..

newy...nite all..

No comments: