Saturday, February 5, 2011

will be cont...

Thus, the CNY celebration had ended but there will be some open houses to be held for sure and there were also some fireworks explosions in the sky (tapi tidak lawan la macam yg the 1st day of CNY). Although it had ended, may the year of the Rabbit bring lots of luck & fortune to us...yeahhh. To conclude the CNY day, fiance seems to collect more angpows than me..huhu..nvm. Let him enjoy receiving angpows cos maybe he will be giving angpows instead of receiving after this. :-P wakakaa....

On the 2nd day of CNY, I went to fiance's house to help up with the preparation of Joshua & Gaby's birthday (Daniel's niece & nephew). I enjoyed the party very much. My bro, his wife & Carl also showed up to the party. Even Fr. Rayner showed up! Sugudians in Tamparuli !! hehe. Anyway, the food was delicious and I ate wholeheartedly because I was so damn starving that time (I didn't eat any heavy meal during the daytime). What I enjoyed the most is the Karaoke sessions. Especially when the children sang the Tanak Kampung song. So cute! As for me, I didn't contributed any songs (walaupun sy teringin mau nyanyi juga) because I was very shy..nanti sumbang ba...but that doesn't matter in a Karaoke right? Hmm..maybe next time..malu ba ada Faado :-P.

Now, I am at home..and..holiday is coming to an end. Why so fast??!!? aiyah...I guarantee that I will be a busy bee once the school reopen. There will be a big important event to be handled by me..well not entirely by me but most of it would be managed by me. I hope everything which I have planned will go on smoothly..*praying* and I do hope that I will not be attacked by STRESS during the month of February because it is supposed to be the Month of Romance...*wink wink*

Valentine's day is coming....and I still don't know what to do during that day..and maybe Fiancee is not going to be in the hometown on that day. Huhuhu...maybe a delayed Dinner for two? or delayed Trip to somewhere relaxing? Please IDEAS come flowing...

No comments: