
In the evening just now, I went to do some groceries shopping at CKS Millenium. Surprisingly, after I got back to my car, the blue D-Max next to my car parked inconsiderately & actually incorrectly parked. Mentang2la kereta saya kecil!! Somemore, the driver was actually in the car, never even bothered to move his car a bit so that I could reverse easily. Maybe, he thought that he was on the right box..indeed he was, but didn't he know that his D-max got 'tail'? dan tu ekor are way out of the parking box, and he didn't park properly which of course had caused the 'ekor terlebih'...he'd only leave me few inches of space to reverse. Aiyo...nasib I can reverse without causing injury to both cars. I manage to snap the pic (for evidence if anything wrong happen)..and he did saw me (saw the flash I guess)...tapi RILEK ja ni org..punya bkin panas! Sempat baca-baca lagi tu bil bil dia...punya kurang asam!
Thankfully, I reversed without anything bad happen..This kind of people always pissed me of. This is not the 1st time I encountered people like this. If you're shopping at CKS Millenium, you will see lots of people who parked just like that (main hantam saja)...they didn't care if they are blocking somebody's way, as long as they parked their car and go shopping, should be okay for them..see...how selfish those kind of people were..
Another thing happened, at the same area, ini pun betul2 la bikin panas & bikin hairan. At the CKS there, there is an ATM Machine for Maybank. It was put inside a small room (I think you can imagine this) and usually, with this kind of ATM Machine, at one time, only one people can enter the room to withdraw money (unless you are with a friend then you can enter together la the room)..but today, kejadian sungguh menghairankan. While I was withdrawing money, somebody entered the room all of a sudden. I was shocked. At first I thought it was my friend, but it was not. It was an unknown woman and suddenly I thought I was getting robbed! Scary! I immediately retrieved my card & of course the money...dan dengan lajunya kasi masuk dalam dompet. This woman, I don't know, either this was her first time using an ATM Machine built like that OR she was just 'strange'? Whatever it was, ini pun BIKIN PANAS!
What a day to kickstart November!
I do hope I will be having a stress-free November!
2 comments:
Oh betul bikin panas tu driver, dan menghairankan la itu perempuan yang masuk dalam tu ATM cubicle.. The most important thing is you are safe, thank God nothing bad happens! Cheers Clare ;-D
ya...mmg kin panas..tp itu blh terima lagi la cos lots of people are like that bah when it comes to 'parking kereta'..but plg menghairan kan tu ppuan jg la..sy butul2 igt mau kn rompak o.....hahahaha
Post a Comment