Good News :: I heard PAYDAY would be earlier for this month in conjunction with the Raya Haji.
Thank God to that. It's just at the beginning of Nov and I am BROKE already. I don't know where are all my money had gone to. I should start doing some serious piggy banking now for the 'big event'..kalau mau kawin, kumpul duit!!!!!!!!11
This week, school will be having it's registration day. I am so glad that I wasn't being put in charged at the 'document checking' counter as I had a bad experienced dealing with impatient & demanding parents at the counter. Instead, this year, I was with the "Fee Counter" Yikes! Will be dealing with Money$$. I hope, everything will be going on smoothly & I do hope there will be no ANGRY PARENTS...grrr...
Next week, we were urged to go to BTN Course. Saja-saja ja ini BTN. This event was organised by our school. Most probably to create awareness on the importance of Teamwork. So the upcoming weekends will be spent at the BTN Kundasang. *sigh*
In 2 weeks time, we will be having our Appreciation Night at Grand Ballroom 1B. The theme is Silver & Gold night. I can't find dresses which satisfy both colours so I will not be following the theme :-P yang penting hadir dan diambil kehadiran!
Fuh, within the 3 weeks before the schooldays adjourned to next year, 3 big events & of course tonnes of works to be done.
I hope I can do everything on time!
School Hols, HURRY COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment