Thursday, October 21, 2010

why??

Today as well is a tiring day. Not that I have uncountable classes today but I just felt that TIREDness as soon as I reached home. Maybe because of the surrounding of the workplace had somehow gave some impact to my energy level. :-P

Nowadays, there were a lot of things which are quite dissatisfying at my workplace. I sometimes think, "Kenapa ba ni tempat pelik??" I am quite pissed off with the 'current' issues at the work. Come on, it's nearly to the end of schooldays, why are they still 'torturing' us with these eeny miny things. Reports, AAR, Exams marks..this can be understood, but, the other thing.....pelik!

I may not be somebody there but, I think, a leader should listen to their subordinates' heartfelt. I've heard colleagues of mine's endless complaints about this and that, but none of them dare to voice it out to the person whom are supposed to hear those. All because of, "THEY DONT LISTEN".

I pray for the strength to survive til school holidays...


No comments: