What a beautiful date today--20.10.2010.First & foremost, congratulations to a good friend of mine, Tracy on her 'Married' status and for entitling the panggilan 'Puan' today. They are officially husband & wife by law, and, will be waiting to be solemnized at church somewhere in December.
Secondly, my today was suck! I was feeling sleepy all the time (trying to not to close my eyes had cause me a headache). I came to school as early as 7am and stayed until 5.15 because of my afternoon session timetable. After living with this tremendously weird timetable, now only I realized how stupid I was for not saying a thing on this. I should have fought back..asked for a consideration etc etc..instead, I just kept it quiet & in the end, I am the one who felt annoyed. Haiya...I do hope the next year, there will be no repetition on this. Hate it! I hate Wednesday!
For the remaining weeks of school---gambaremasho! p(^^)q
No comments:
Post a Comment