It's payday tomorrow. Hurray. As usual, most of the money will be spent to pay car loan, credit card, bills and 'kutu2'. I hope there'll be enough leftover for me to pamper myself and also enough sums to service my car. *sigh* I should start piggy-banking for my wedding also (a MUST!) p(^o^)q
I heard some news about the teacher's salary are to be revised back. I overheard the teachers talked about it and they said it was on the news last night (I seldomly watched news on tv, which explains the '????'). It was stated that, one of the allowance receive by teachers are to be cut off but the basic salary will be increased. Apparently, they said that the increased salary will be also be taxed, which will not make any difference to the cutting off the allowance. I do not really understood this well actually, hehe, but I can sense that this will not be a good news. Anyway, this is not confirmed yet, according to a colleague of mine whose husband is working at the AG, for this month's salary, the particular allowance is still included. Don't know yet when will the 'new salary' be effective..again, I'm sensing bad aura. grrr...
No comments:
Post a Comment