Monday, August 23, 2010

Only women understood...

I was suffering from some of the side effect of menstruation today at work. I believe this is normal. My head ached and I felt like vomiting. At first I thought that this all caused by me disobeying the 'petua' to not to wash your hair when you are having your periods. I usually don't follow and just don't care at all. To my surprise, as I went to the washroom before entering the class, my pad was full already. OMG--I was actually having a very heavy period (which I believed causing my headache) and anytime it'll overflow. I have no time to search for a new pad and it was also unfortunate that I didn't bring extra pad today. I sat properly inside the classroom (because I was relieving that time) cos I was afraid the blood might tembus and coincidence enough, I was wearing white kain today. Hmm damn! By the time the class ended, I immediately asked around for an extra pad and luckily they have one and I straight away change it before proceeding to Morning Prayer.

The first time ever I felt unwell because of losing lots of blood during period. Usually, it's the 'senggugut' that'll attack me during these 'injured' days.

Anyhow, being a woman it's not an easy job, right? Ini baru period...wait till we experience pregnancy (the MS) and not forgetting, BERANAK....yikes!

3 comments:

cHa-LeN'89 said...

wait 'till u see the process of delivering baby.....makes me think twice of getting pregnant hoho

Clare Rachel said...

walaubagaimanapun...i still want to experience that...hehehe

cHa-LeN'89 said...

good.... bolehlah saya tolong deliver baby ko nanti, sy champion sudah tu, haha