
It's now is a MUST to wear Batik every Thursday. At first, I thought that it is just only an invitation to wear Batik but indeed, it isn't. It was now in the 'pekeliling' making Thursday is a Batik day (for the Govt servants only). It's not fun enough if you felt like you are forced to wear something when it is not that a big deal if you don't wear it..I think it will be a bit warmer if it is being treated like an invitation to all govt servant to wear Batik rather than making it a MUST, but, what had been stated in the pekeliling must be followed, especially us. It is a MUST and for a very important reason, it is advisable to just to obey it. Fortunately, I find Batik pattern is pretty, so I don't have a problem with that.
So tomorrow and for the rest of the Thursdays, Batik it is for us...and it's time to build some collections of Batik, well, cheaper Batik of course..hehe like the one in the picture above. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment