
What? The relaxing weekend has ended? Yes it will be ending soon, and it's gonna be Monday again. Remember the thing I blogged about me liking Monday because I only have 1 period class on that day? Well, that 'likey' thingy had officially gone on Monday. Instead, that relaxing day was changed to Friday, which made me SMILE wider and wider..(^_____^) Nvm Mr Monday, Mr Friday will provide me the 'relaxation of the week'. The new timetable will be effective tomorrow onwards. My new timetable = I LIKE IT SO MUCH! Finally, no more 1st period classes (I now can have my breakfast earlier) and of course, only 1 period class on Friday. I do hope that this timetable will be permanent 'til the end of the year. I'm hoping this because our timetable had been keep on changing for almost 7 times in a year...what a waste of paper.
Yes, I would love to have this timetable until the end of the year.
By the way, we will be only having 4 school days for this upcoming week. Then, the week after would be our mid term break & also Hari Raya. This is the kind of motivation I need to get through next week.
Ganbatte p(^^)q
No comments:
Post a Comment