Sunday, October 25, 2009

Windbell...Tamparuli...Penampang


Last Saturday was our Staff Dinner. The Dinner was held at Windbell, 2nd Beach Tg Aru. The theme of the night was BEACH WEAR...I myself wasn't really into the theme, I just wore whatever I have in the closet. Luckily I happen to have a dress which suits the theme well but I don't intend to win anyway. What really excites me was the fact t
hat I attended the dinner with my dear Aniel. Attending the dinner with him made the day worthwhile. Last year's staff dinner cum vacation, I was just a single lady just trying to mingle around the fellow teachers but this year's dinner was really meaningful because I attended the dinner with someone as close as family. That someone is dearest Aniel, of course..hehe..It was an enjoyable night and all the teacher had a good time I guess. HEH
E...

During the next day, I drove to Tamparuli to pay a visit to Aniel's house. That day was the first time I joined the Mass Celebration at the humble St. Philip church. Woah..it felt great...:-) after that, I was helped by Aniel to mark the exam paper and he was indeed a great helper. We had a good time marking the paper together. We had a good laugh (laughing at the student's hilarious answers...). I was 90% helped and I feel great and relieved.

Yesterday's Monday was as busy as the traffic during the peak hour. The Form 1 were giving back their loyal textbooks to SPBT. Since I was one of the class teacher, I was totally involved and believe it, managing the naughty and noisy children wasn't fun at all. I had headache while managing the students. Thank God, it had successfully ended..and I can peacefully carry on with my marking. I was almost 100% done with the marking but 0% done with the AAR. Argh...too much work!
the textbooks..


Anyhow...I am REALLY looking forward for the long holidays afterwards but before I'll be able to embrace that, I need to endure with the most tiring work of all...CHAPERONing the athletes.....O_o mataiii

-clare-




No comments: