Friday, October 23, 2009

my forever hero

The unusual feeling that I experienced last night had been cured. Thanks to Aniel, my sayang...

I can now Laugh-out-Loud to my foolishness...and thank God for that..but I can't share the foolish & funny story of mine yet, I'm still a bit embarassed...ha3 *^_^* hint: airport incident *^_^*

From the experienced itself, I realized that, things shouldn't be done complicated as you think. Why not just do it straight forward, right? Sometimes, this thought of mine tend to think complicatedly and negatively. This is indeed my biggest enemy out of all...but now...I had found the antidote who can rationalized the irrational thoughts of mine. Thanks again, dear Aniel...

I am so blessed to have him to be my companion in all times, in many many different ways be it in person, in voice, in thoughts or in words..it doesn't matter. As long as it was done from the heart. Love is all that matters and LOVE shouldn't be expressed complicatedly. It is preferably expressed in a very simple but sweet way..thanks dear, you are indeed MY FOREVER HERO...

hehe jiwang o..but it's from the heart! When there is a heart, there is Love abundantly !

I can't wait to meet him in the evening...

_clare_

No comments: