Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Live..survive!

Good Morning...
*sigh*
The highlight of this week is this coming Friday, whereby all the marks from the final exams has to be inserted in the database...aiyoh...so stressful..in the verge of finishing up all the marking, there comes another job on the table..which are also URGENT! I felt like I need another pair of hands to manage all work! Everything and everyone are very busy this week...luckily the P&P has come to an end and we just need to concentrate on babysitting the class while finishing up with the marks..
I just hope I survived the very busy week ... which is THIS WEEK.... luckily, God sent me an angle since yesterday..he made my day & he brushes all the stress away from me (I know it'll come back again but at least it's been long gone for a while...)...anyhow, I do hope I'll survive!

Live like we're dying (KRIS ALLEN's latest single)..enjoy...







_clare_

No comments: