Of all the feelings a human had, I hate being down.
Exams are on going in school. We as usual have to baby-sit the exams. Although there are no T&L, we are as busy as hell. There are too many dateline to be caught up. Seriously, I haven't done my job perfectly. I'm kinda 'lag' and 'blur' and I'm not sure why. I haven't done the Ko-kum file, the marks for extra curricular activities, the SMM, the 001 and etc etc. OMG! What was I thinking!!!?? I only managed to hand in my SKT to yours respectfully. I wonder how many marks will be given to yours faithfully me.
As expected, I was the 'chosen' one *again* to chaperon the athletes to compete in this year's Sports Carnival. This year, the event will be held at Selangor and they said we are going to stay at UPM's college. I was actually a bit reluctant to accept the offer made my the coach but seeing his 'kesian' face, I decided to lend a hand. Unfortunately, Imelda can't join us as she is involve with her own camping programme. So our very own miss Tracy will be my partner-in-crime during those 1 week in KL. I am not yet EXCITED at the fact that I'm going outta Sabah...I am now thinking on the expanses spend during the 1 week away from home...to tell you the truth, I am OFFICIALLY BROKE and payday is still a long way to go...
Surprisingly, I just found out that, before the KL event, there will be another event earlier than the KL one and that event will be held in Keningau and we are the chaperon in charge. Oh gosh...I wasn't expecting this and realizing this, things went kelam kabut a bit. I have to finish marking all the papers and get the AAR done before November came approaching which is like around the corner. There are also some extra work that I haven't done and it needs to be done before the Sport Event..damn! I wasn't feeling good at this point.....and ...in addition, something came up which totally ruined my day. Something that came from my own silliness and immatureness. It was kinda embarrassing and I promise myself that I won't do such crazy thing again. It affects both party and I feel guilty .. at the same time I felt like crying...I am mad at myself..at the childish me... :'-(
The weekends are approaching and I really need that. This Saturday the Staff are organizing a family dinner at Tg aru. I will be attending the dinner with Aniel. So do the rest of 'our crew' but unfortunately again, Imelda will not be joining us...so much for a coincidence between to different but yet important event. . and again . . I am not yet EXCITED about the dinner.....
I am really experiencing the 'down'...
Down DOWN go away......
-clare-
No comments:
Post a Comment