Sunday, April 26, 2009

bowling..bowling MARI!!

For the past three days..my FB status was more to BOWLING..Ironically, for anyone who knows me, they wouldn't describe me as the sporty one, instead  they'll definitely describe me as the AYU2 and the soft spoken one. Well, that can be proven a not 100% right. I'm still sticking to the soft side of me .. but I've decided to pick up bowling as my newly sport interest. Which I can at least play and at least so far I managed to have some strike. Usualy, I'll avoid anything that has to make me go sporty with the lamest excuse "Tidak pandai..."..I started bowling when I was out to 1B with my siblings. Of course, I don't have beginners luck..all my roll went straight out of the lane (longkang marii!!) and I got bored until I let my bro played my turn for me. I said, "I'm never gonna bowl again cos I'm so suck at it". Believe it or not, I failed to keep my words and I went bowling again for the second time with my fellow teachers at CP. From the, the urge to learn bowling was finally there and I asked for some techniques from the expert. It takes a while for me to understand and to apply the techniques taught and I tell you, up until now I still don't get it. Afterwards, to my surprise, my name was listed down for 1 of the team for the Teacher's Day Bowling Tournament. Although I was a bit reluctant but I agreed on joining it with the reason to just enjoy and at the same time learn from the experts. A day before today (saturday), I went bowling for the 3rd time at 1B. I was doing pretty good and I've had confidence to at least not scoring ZEROS all the way for tomorrow. Finally, the day came (saturday, today)...my fourth time bowling + bowling tournamet = WTHeck!!! Well, I was assigned with team consisting of 3 guys and me (one and only humiliation for the team). I was really trying hard but I'm kinda disappointed at my worst score. I wasn't surprise because that was my only fourth time of bowling. The rest, I believe, live with bowling. I don't blame myself for not being very GOOD at it. Although I was very down at times during the tournament, I was picking up some skills and my students (who was living with bowling) really being very helpful to teach his very-slow-in-sport-Teacher. O well...as long as I'm learning something, who cares about the humiliation I felt. 

Soon after the 3 games ended, I headed to the carpark without saying goodbyes to the rest. I guess I'm pretty frustrated. My bro was waiting for me to do some wedding shopping (for HIS wedding). We went to the blacked out Karamunsing to do some survey on Hphones. I feel like wanna change my hp. I'm thinking Iphone but since it wasn't being retailed by any phone shop except for Maxis, I decide to pick another brand. I'm still thinking whether to buy a regular but updated phone or the touch screen AND I'm picking either Sony Eric, Samsung or NOKIA (last choice). The new Sony Eric is kinda cool...I want it..! We'll see..

On our way back home, we were in Sugud area already, there was an accident involving wira and kancil. To our surprised, the Kancil was our uncles. The passangers were injured, it's horrifying. My bro quickly called my dad to come there. Soon, my bro sent the two kancil passanger to the ER QEH. I wasn't allowed to go with my bro, so I was there doing nothing and being useless under the sun trying to figure out how to act cool. The accident happened because my uncle fall asleep while driving. That's scary..really really scary..within a split seconds of falling asleep, he was already into crashing the other vehicle. It happened so quickly, I was told. It sent me a goosebumps along my spine. *palis palis* Better be careful next time...

What a long long day I've had. I am having a muscle pain from the wrong position of throwing the bowling ball & from swinging the no.8 ball (FYI the students were all swinging a no 11 ball...I was dumbstruck for a moment upon hearing it)....Off to sleep...!

_clare_

No comments: