Thursday, April 30, 2009

extremely frustrated

It was totally uncool when a NEWLY purchased handphone of yours which had been used for only a day went 'black out' the other day right? Well that kinda uncool thing happened to me. My previous blog was talking about me getting a new handphone as a reward for my hard work for the year 2008. Somemore, I would like to feel what does it like to own a >RM1K Sony Ericson phone. For the whole 1 day with the new gadget, it was very convenient and very cool. I thought I'm liking the phone until today came. The phone had totally made my whole day frustrating and tiring. The phone 'blacked out' and cannot be recharged. I was thinking maybe this problem has got something to do with the battery or maybe the phone itself. I was so furious and was really2 am frustrated this morning which resulting my lateness to my duty on the field. After 'interviewing' my bro & my fellow colleaugue of possible causes of the sudden black out of my hp, I sent the phone to it's respective hp *shop at karamunsing for service (*it might be too harsh to mention the name and the location of the shop...). The taukeh said to give him 30minutes to figure out the problem and he did give me a not so very assuring answer cos he said its the battery. I doubted it actually but since I don't want to create havoc I remain calmed and composed. I did asked few infos and details of hows and whys but I still am really sure it is not the battery which caused the problem. To add to the spice of the story a lil bit, this is the first time I've heard the lamest cover up when after a while of putting on the screen guard and whatsoever, the phone went off by itself again and I tried to switch in on. I coudln't. So I went back again to them and ask the ??????? la. The girl and the boy panicked for a while...and they kunun figured out the problem. The boy said, the battery needed to be charged. Wah...bluffing..>! ketara!! But still, that can be accepted: new battery needed to be charged 4 hourly. Then I asked why the hell the phone cannot be switched on. The girl said "the phone must be slide down and u have to press harder until you feel a slight vibrate"..ohhkayy...why must it be slide down..? and..haha I said "Kenapa saya mesti mau bersusah payah tekan hanya untuk on..?" <-- the exact word I said to her *Ketidakpuashatian la ba* and then she simply said.."memang begitu tu. (sambil mengeluarkan handphonenya yg sliding) kalo saya pun kadang2 kalo saya x turun slide tidak dapat on" <--exactly the same word.. Silliest bluffing i've ever heard...If so hard to switch on, nobody would buy the product la. Sony Ericson or other brand also will not publish a model which is hard to switch on..fikir bah...but, still, I refuse to argue cos my dad had to go back to the office. I don't want to delay him. I said to the girl, I'll be back IF problem still occur to my phone.

Upon reaching home, I recharged the hp for 4 hours until the LCD blinked "Fully Charged". The phone was still functioning well after that. Just the thought of breathing a relief breath..it happened again. Even after charged, the phone switched off by itself, cannot be switched on, my thumb is getting numb trying to press harder..but no satisfying result. Out of 5 tryouts, only 1 time out of 5 attempts the phone was successfully switched on. Nah......kan.......the problem came from the phone itself....damn! They sent me a no quality model o!!! This time..I've decided either to get a refund or the replace with a more reliable model. I've had it. No more hard pressing. No more hard work of getting the battery recharged. No more HANGEd...isk...I'd better receive a new one or a refund..or else...I'm not leaving there empty handed...i'm extremely frustrated right now.

_clare_

2 comments:

Sandra said...

ya, cle..you should get a replacement for the current phone that you have..main buyuk tu gitu, if dorang tidak mau kasi tukar..saya baca pun, saya panas o..grr..
tidak pun sampai 1 week bah, the phone buat hal, still under warranty bah tu..or, maybe you should get different model one..hehe..dont u think nokia is a better choice? hehehe..

Clare Rachel said...

sandie...sy mau try pki sony ericson..nokia la phone sy yg before this..sy bosan sdh..mau try sony ericson...ya hopefully i'll get a new one..tadi htr dia mau check dulu...u know what...itu hp baru pakai 2 hari trus bgitu...haha