Thursday, April 23, 2009

nice one...

Today, schools were spent mostly outdoor. We were having EXPO Lestari. It's an event held every year since the school being acknowledged as Lestari School. The event was held to commemorate Earth's Day and also as the Closing ceremony to the Love Nature Month organised by the Science Panel. I wasn't enjoying myself to much during this year's Expo to be compared to the last year. This year I guess lacking some X-factor. . but maybe most probably, I wasn't into today's Expo because I was involve as one of the 'tour guide' to the delegation from SMK TPL. It was nerve racking. I prayed to God so that I whom are still inexperience in the Quality control doesn't need to give the explanation. It was answered but not that fully answered. I was called to share a bit on filing and how do we work as a team to complete any project paper given. It was a relieved for I wasn't being asked to deliver the serious part of the event, I was asked to only share my experienced. How well my performance was? Erm..I might say, it was still a pre-mature way of delivering information to the delegation but I wasn't expecting I'll be better during the 1st time. Oh well...I think I did a pretty good job. Soon after the discussion & Q&A session, all 11 of them were off to walk around school and see what they wanted to see. The first place they went was of course the Quality Room. The cute and small and somehow smelly Q Room was crowded for almost half and hour with me stucked inside trying my best to give information to them. Thank God it ended brilliantly. Later on, only then I felt hungry.

I went and get the food *actually bought* from the only remaining standing booth, the Pendidikan Khas booth. I bought Laksa, N.Lemak, Chicken and Kitchai from em and it was very satisfying. Oh.. I also bought the Icecream with a cheaper price (ori Rm4--I got it with RM2.50). I wasn't really turned on when I saw MAWI embracing the cover of the ice cream box but because I think that the Ice cream is a Wafer Ice cream, I bought it anyway. Upon reaching home, after freezing it I was really disappointed cos there were no wafer...It was just ice cream in rectangular cube shape. Oh mannn......such a waste. Luckily, my gluttony brother was around so he could finished that off sooner. hehe.

As usual, Wednesday is my TV night. Started off with American Idol. Wow, Kris Allen you are the HOT one to watch...I like the rendition of Donna Summer's *didn't get the title*. He went accoustic with the disco number..that's artistry (as mentioned by Cara Dioguardi)! Danny...his performance doesn't turned me on .. I guess that's not his thing. His ENDLESS LOVE was still haunting my mind right now..another WOW was for Adam Lambert. He never failed to impress me. He was pretty decent looking tonight and he was really2 handsome too. Manly looking Adam performed a charming song of *didn't get the title*. I'm glad he got back to his original form of XY .. we don't want a drag queen to be the next American Idol. Ha-ha...you should see the pic of drag queen Adam posted by Leo Wats. Horrible. I hope American Idol will have a good ending...:-)

I was struggling doing my AAR and I had done AAR for two classes. Good job. Shall continue tomorrow...too tired to type. bybye...

_clare_

No comments: