Wahey..it's the March month...time flies FAST!
I was finally being given the chance to teach science. I'm very happy for it. Unfortunately, I was only temporarily will be teaching science until the actual teacher finishes her 14 week course outside. Even so, it's still okay for me because it's rare for me to be this 'lucky' and once I've got it, I'll appreciate it. Having to teach maths for a year had made my science delivering was a bit stiff. I experienced tongue twisting, awkward paused, unnecessary 'okayhs' and the English which I was using were all rojak & at times I speak fully in Malay. Its was a total MESS! It's funny and these funny things which weren't supposed to happen happened because of my lacking of preparation. I've been very busy last week and I was really tired & sleepy during the night. I've got no time to even prepare materials for teaching science. That time, that afternoon just know, I'm fully relying on my knowledge and the text. I know it's not really effective with that kind of teaching and I promise I'll prepare 100% for science next time. I wanna leave a good impression & prove that I can teach science *although it's only for 14 weeks...*
I am still experiencing super tiredness from all the works at school. The new addition of subject *science* to my personal time table had made my schedule packed with less empty slots. +PLUS +I am now the Secretary iof PIBG and the General meeting is this saturday! OMG...lotsa work to be done...!!!!!
I guess I'll just need the cheer ::: Ganbatte!
_clare_
I was finally being given the chance to teach science. I'm very happy for it. Unfortunately, I was only temporarily will be teaching science until the actual teacher finishes her 14 week course outside. Even so, it's still okay for me because it's rare for me to be this 'lucky' and once I've got it, I'll appreciate it. Having to teach maths for a year had made my science delivering was a bit stiff. I experienced tongue twisting, awkward paused, unnecessary 'okayhs' and the English which I was using were all rojak & at times I speak fully in Malay. Its was a total MESS! It's funny and these funny things which weren't supposed to happen happened because of my lacking of preparation. I've been very busy last week and I was really tired & sleepy during the night. I've got no time to even prepare materials for teaching science. That time, that afternoon just know, I'm fully relying on my knowledge and the text. I know it's not really effective with that kind of teaching and I promise I'll prepare 100% for science next time. I wanna leave a good impression & prove that I can teach science *although it's only for 14 weeks...*
I am still experiencing super tiredness from all the works at school. The new addition of subject *science* to my personal time table had made my schedule packed with less empty slots. +PLUS +I am now the Secretary iof PIBG and the General meeting is this saturday! OMG...lotsa work to be done...!!!!!
I guess I'll just need the cheer ::: Ganbatte!
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment