I'm tired.
I just got back from 'releasing bad aura' activity with Mel. We went to KK and have eaten expensively, walk unstoppably, spent moderately and basically, letting all the stress out once and for all..but too bad..it wasn't being able to be release 100%...which means, it needs to be done...AGAIN...and sooner...:-P
Yesterday's ASH WEDNESDAY was a really tiring day. I went straight away to mass cos I'm sure not gonna make it if I went back home. I planned to receive the ASH an Sacred Heart. Sandra told me that the mass started at 7.30pm. I guess I can make it to the mass because school ends at 5.50pm. It all went on as planned. I refilled the gas tank, caught in the light traffic jam and again caught in a very long traffic near Sacred Heart. At that moment, we knew that we are LATE when we actually thought we were EARLY. We went out from the church area as soon as we saw people were carrying the chairs from the hall & canteen. We decided to go and find somewhere else. In the end, we went attending the mass at St. Paul Dontozidon. To our expectation, the small church was full & we were forced to stand outside the church under the tree for about an hour. Only after we received the ASH, we followed Sister into the convent and had a comfy sit thoroughout the mass. What I can say about the whole experience is that, although it's tiring but we're glad we went all through that for the sake of receiving the ash. We almost give up but it was the holy spirit who lead us to St. Paul...Sister SAVED us...! After the mass, with the stomach growling and asking to be filled, we drove to Dongs and ate which resulting us to come back at almost 11pm. I was sleepy while I'm driving home..it's scary.....but thank God, I'm fully awake troughout the journey back home..and I missed the American Idol show...:-(...I hope I can catch the replay of it...
Lent had started. Sand told me about her plan with Bunny which is to be vegetarians for 40 days. It's a good idea but I'm not sure if I can do that. I'll try my best...but...today I've eated meat already..so BATAL for the 1st day...hehehe not sure about the rest of the day...I'm trying...
I'm off to do some work now...
_clare_
I just got back from 'releasing bad aura' activity with Mel. We went to KK and have eaten expensively, walk unstoppably, spent moderately and basically, letting all the stress out once and for all..but too bad..it wasn't being able to be release 100%...which means, it needs to be done...AGAIN...and sooner...:-P
Yesterday's ASH WEDNESDAY was a really tiring day. I went straight away to mass cos I'm sure not gonna make it if I went back home. I planned to receive the ASH an Sacred Heart. Sandra told me that the mass started at 7.30pm. I guess I can make it to the mass because school ends at 5.50pm. It all went on as planned. I refilled the gas tank, caught in the light traffic jam and again caught in a very long traffic near Sacred Heart. At that moment, we knew that we are LATE when we actually thought we were EARLY. We went out from the church area as soon as we saw people were carrying the chairs from the hall & canteen. We decided to go and find somewhere else. In the end, we went attending the mass at St. Paul Dontozidon. To our expectation, the small church was full & we were forced to stand outside the church under the tree for about an hour. Only after we received the ASH, we followed Sister into the convent and had a comfy sit thoroughout the mass. What I can say about the whole experience is that, although it's tiring but we're glad we went all through that for the sake of receiving the ash. We almost give up but it was the holy spirit who lead us to St. Paul...Sister SAVED us...! After the mass, with the stomach growling and asking to be filled, we drove to Dongs and ate which resulting us to come back at almost 11pm. I was sleepy while I'm driving home..it's scary.....but thank God, I'm fully awake troughout the journey back home..and I missed the American Idol show...:-(...I hope I can catch the replay of it...
Lent had started. Sand told me about her plan with Bunny which is to be vegetarians for 40 days. It's a good idea but I'm not sure if I can do that. I'll try my best...but...today I've eated meat already..so BATAL for the 1st day...hehehe not sure about the rest of the day...I'm trying...
I'm off to do some work now...
_clare_
1 comment:
ya, let's go jalan2 after Mass, this saturday..hehe. ;p
Post a Comment