matailah...= die lah...
Actually the word was exclaimed by a colleague of mine while discussing the current 'work' which we have to do although unwillingly. I think the word suited the situation which we are facing nowadays in our school. The works are killing us, really. Opps...I haven't done with the 'work' which was supposed to due tomorrow...later la...pelan-pelan ba...rilek rilek..
*sighing a lazy sigh* It was as expected...I knew it from the very moment Monday was approaching that I will be unbelievably supertired this week..and there I was from Monday to today--busy as hell...I was so in a tension mode all the time. I sometimes felt my head was spinning. Too much WORK! Luckily I still have my senses and strength. I survived the three days although I have to tebalkan muka while handing out the Exam Qs (which is late) and not knowing today's the due for the SKT. kweng2x...bikin malu. Unfortunately, the SKT I havent submit it out yet...tomorrow I'll submit it with another muka yg tebal tidak tau malu. huh!. Well, it's not that I don't wanna complete the SKT on time but I just can't find the time to do it today at school as I was so busy with the secreterial work..plus, I have no idea that SKT have to be done at the beginning of the year....*new info for me* I was told that, in such a short notice, all the teachers were needed to come out with their SKT within this week.."wahh die la...what to do..have to follow la.." !!!
The weather was excitedly showing off it's heat and this had made my tension mode EVEN stronger!!! I feel like I wanna go somewhere far far far from school right there right now and have the most relaxing day and excrete all the tension-ness out of me. Now I can't wait for the upcoming holiday but I know, for that days of relaxation (hopefully) to come, hard and really stressful work are to be endured..and that part is the most hated one for sure...*engrossed...arghhh*
holiday I yearn for you!
_clare_
Actually the word was exclaimed by a colleague of mine while discussing the current 'work' which we have to do although unwillingly. I think the word suited the situation which we are facing nowadays in our school. The works are killing us, really. Opps...I haven't done with the 'work' which was supposed to due tomorrow...later la...pelan-pelan ba...rilek rilek..
*sighing a lazy sigh* It was as expected...I knew it from the very moment Monday was approaching that I will be unbelievably supertired this week..and there I was from Monday to today--busy as hell...I was so in a tension mode all the time. I sometimes felt my head was spinning. Too much WORK! Luckily I still have my senses and strength. I survived the three days although I have to tebalkan muka while handing out the Exam Qs (which is late) and not knowing today's the due for the SKT. kweng2x...bikin malu. Unfortunately, the SKT I havent submit it out yet...tomorrow I'll submit it with another muka yg tebal tidak tau malu. huh!. Well, it's not that I don't wanna complete the SKT on time but I just can't find the time to do it today at school as I was so busy with the secreterial work..plus, I have no idea that SKT have to be done at the beginning of the year....*new info for me* I was told that, in such a short notice, all the teachers were needed to come out with their SKT within this week.."wahh die la...what to do..have to follow la.." !!!
The weather was excitedly showing off it's heat and this had made my tension mode EVEN stronger!!! I feel like I wanna go somewhere far far far from school right there right now and have the most relaxing day and excrete all the tension-ness out of me. Now I can't wait for the upcoming holiday but I know, for that days of relaxation (hopefully) to come, hard and really stressful work are to be endured..and that part is the most hated one for sure...*engrossed...arghhh*
holiday I yearn for you!
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment