Saturday, February 7, 2009

you have my support!


Congratulations to Athletes of SMK DPM for WINNING the MSSD 2009 with 44 gold medals leaving ST Michael on 2nd place with at least 20-30 gaps of medals. A very good performance. Pengetua will surely be proud of them.

Keep on getting better. Keep on running, jumping, throwing, sprinting...YOU WILL HAVE MY SUPPORT forever! MSSB & MSSM are coming up! Good luck on that!

The athletes...what can I say, they are the best of all! I like them all. They gave me inspiration & motivation. I like having them around. At first, I disliked Sports Class students because they are loud, active in movements & talking, and they are mostly the pemalas type. I really can't stand them being sleepy & tired at class. Well, first impression..and as I journeyed for a week with them at Johor & at everywhere else...I realize that, they aren't as bad as I think they are..and they aren't as bad as everybody think they are. They are in fact, a blessing to the school! They are what they called: all the time very LOUD, ACTIVE, MALAS, PERASAN..but, those negative words comes out from people who doesn't understand them. I can't believe I was once ONE of THEM. My impression was totally changed when I watched them being THEM in their WORLD of Sports. I enjoyed witnessing the other side of them, so full of determination as if a drop of sweat worth a million and a ticking of a second worth a pure gold. I realized that that Sports is their Life..I need to understand them, support them, accept them as they are and slowly, they'll accept & listen to me as well.

Guys & Girls, YOU will always have my loving support!

_clare_

No comments: