Thursday, February 5, 2009

status ObSession..

Current Status: 3 days away from school. Was at the Penampang Sports Complex yesterday, today and tomorrow. I'm still deciding whether to come or not to come to school after the event at the complex tomorrow ends. it's 50-50 now. Anyhow, it was enjoyable watching DPM beloved athletes on their battleground. The result so far as I've known, DPM was on top of other school with 26 gold medals. The 1st runner up has got only 7 gold medals. Love the gap! hahaha. The extra flavor for that days at the complex as I was sitting with other teachers from other schools, I've heard a lot of kata2 pujian towards the DPM atheletes, especially Auf & Cynthia. They both are really the STAR of the MSSD la. I was proud at that moment. It's unfortunate that I wasn't their Chaperone. I didn't even went to the DPM 'camp' because it was farther up the 'hill'. I was too malas to climb the stairs and somemore...there ARE people that I don't feel comfortable with amongst them. Also, it's unfortunate that I didn't see Agnes hurdling her way to her gold medal and Zannalee to her silver medal..tomorrow, I hope they'll get more gold medals for DPM..

Current obsession: it's the American Idol!!!!! Whoa..I'm totally in love with the show! Just now, it was on the Group Week episode there's a lot of emotional involved amongst the contestant. As usual, my eyes was rearing to find no. 1877 aka Adam Lambert. Altho he is said to be Gay, I DONT CARE! He's cute...and can sing...that's what matters. Besides that, I also liked some of the contestants' vocal & personality & looks...from the solo audition yesterday, I like Danny, the guy who lost his wife. I love his voice. From the group performance today, I love the WHITE CHOCOLATE group, they were AWESOME!! and....I like Kris Allen (one of the White Chocolaters)...he's cute...cuter than Adam..well...I still like Adam...okay..I like them both...I do hope that all my favs will get through to the final 12. I hate the Bikini Girl aka Katrina. She's so bitchy...how dare she MADE OUT with Ryan!!! but I love the CLAW sound produced by Simon while Cara was criticizing Katrina...so damn funny...! I also pitied Nathaniel, the punk rocker crybaby. His so unlucky to be in a group who doesn't get along at all. He's so stressed and cried a lot. In the end, he was selected as one of the top 75 while his stubborn Red Curly team mate was out listed! The woman even throw curse words to her group mate when they were trying to comfort her. Well, only Nathaniel tried really hard to comfort her..so much for a DRAMA!

anyWay...

I can't wait for the next Aidol !!! They'll perform solo & show what they got to win over the heart of the four judges...or maybe to win Simon's "YES"...
here's Adam & Kris ... both WOW!!!

Adam Lambert

Kris Allen

I frickin HATE this babe...but she's pretty though...If she was on the right show, I might like her attitude..but probably not...

Bikini Girl aka Katrina

_clare_

No comments: