Sunday, February 8, 2009

cute

I was not officially tagged..but the one who did the tagging tagged ALL *it was Clare*...plus..I was bored & malas to be rajin..so...I'm longing for fun stuff..&..here it is:


1.Copy badge 'Cute's 3blogger AWARD' di atas dan letakkan di blog anda.
2.Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yg memberikan award nih.
3.Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih peserta award seterusnye.
4.Anda harus memilih 10 blogger penerima award ini.
5.Jgn lupa melawat blog 10 blogger penerima award ini bg memberitahu 'anda di tag'.

*** 10 Facts About Me Truly ***

  1. Working & earning money for myself & a bit for family.
  2. Staying the same..except I think I'm gaining some weight & kinda losing it a bit only and will continue dieting.
  3. I like teaching..I hate the clerical work but still willingly doing it *takut kena marah*
  4. Single, Available & loving the freedom *always cari alasan if they asked where the hell is my BF*
  5. I love music...though I'm not talented in any of it! Can't functioning well without music..sleep also cannot! Need music so much..any kinds..don't matter!
  6. I love my friends! Esp those who knew my secret..
  7. I LOVE FAMILY & my Dogs..
  8. I'm ADDICTED to American Idol!
  9. Korean & Japanese & Eng drama/show with DAMN HOT Guys are my in-thing..plus the storyline must be a 'something'! eg: Jensen Ackles in Supernatural *my dream guy...*
  10. I love my life though sometimes I felt like I'm a loner & get bored with it..but...it's fun experiencing it before I actually will be saved by a prince *bwekk*
ahh 10 only ka?? isk...I think I have written some nonsenses there...that shows how BORED I am now...

I'm tagging SANDRA...she might have 10 interesting lines which I can't wait to read..HIHIHI...

***

I was wasting my time Facebook-ing & checking out students' friendster just now! What a bad bad thing to do...I manage to peek at this one considered hot student of mine..not really my student. He's one of the athlete...and he's got a handsome feature..from head to toe...OMG! tergugat jg la..but nsb I ni bermoral juga..lol..neways...it's fun peeking at somebody's FS anonymously. I have uploaded the guy's pic at my Fbook...go and check on him...! I sengaja put the picture of him back posing wearing the athlethes attire cos that's the only one I can grab and which is HOT *in my p.o.v*..let's leave the front view to your imagination..hehe...

I am still bored...and malas...and don't know what to do..
Okay..I decide that I'll be layan-ing the korean drama..

p/s I felt relief that Sandra isn't mad at me...

_clare_

No comments: