Tuesday, February 3, 2009

current discomfort

Betrayal sucks right?
I was so not into that...I hurt a lot...I was experiencing it again...a betrayal of a wrong timing and situation. I was so stressed & sad yesterday. The tears that I was holding on from school was finally cried at night while watching drama. It felt good after secreting all the bad aura...so long ALL BAD! I don't know why I am so sensitive all of the sudden. Probably that has to do with hormonal change...*sigh*

I am thankful today was better than yesterday except, Gosh, I hate the condition of my voice. Sengau!!! I hope it'll get better soon..it felt uncomfortable conversing as well as teaching in this voice, as if, I'm hearing myself sounding not myself..?? Anyway, I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE VOICE..

I won't be around school for 3 days starting tomorrow. I will be at the MSSD Event at Sports Complex Penampang. Maybe, this is a ticket for me to stay out of school & stress for a while although I wasn't originally needed to be there. I was only replacing someone.

Well I guess I have to endure the 7am-5pm hours spent there hopefully not under the sun as Pencatan Pusingan *what the heck is that?*. It will be the 3 days of tiredness....*sigh* aiyoohhh....virus malas is injecting itself into one of my cells...

_clare_

No comments: