Wednesday, February 11, 2009

my OST - Random...

this one...TAGGED!!!!

It's interesting..so I participated

the "rules" :

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Once completed, tag 25 other people (including me!)

DON'T CHEAT!

Opening Credits:
清水翔太 - 「アイシテル」
- a japanese song....dunno how to read it tho'

Waking Up:
Tackey & Tsubasa - Progress
- Suits the mood..cos it sounded like a WAKE UP CALL

First Day At School:
James Morrison - Undiscovered
- hmm...yeay it suits well...1st day, still undiscovered.

Puppy Love:
Craig David - Unbelievale..
- yaih! my fav song...

Fight Song:
Yiruma - Un Homme Et Une Femme
- Piano piece this...how am i gonna fight with this song....a silent killer maybe..?

Breaking Up:
Acha & Irwansyah - Mencintai Cinta
- aduh..keciann...

Prom:
Mandy Moore - Few Days Down
- Slow number...

Life is Good:
大塚愛-星のタンゴ
- Japanese song *again*...but i think this song suits the groovy of my life..

Driving:
Vanessa Hudgens - Don't talk
- aiyoh...I don't like..too distracting

Flashback:
C-side feat Keisya Cole - Boyfriend Girlfried
-mmmm??

True Love:
Brandi Carlile - Wasted
- I dunno whether this is it...haven't gone through the lyric...tp mcm nda..


Wedding:
Amy Pearson - I don't miss you
- wahahahaa..........betul2 x mnurut keadaan

Moment of Triumph:
One Republic - Apologize
- without Timbaland......I like, this song is uplifting the spirit of living! !

Death Scene:
大塚愛 - クムリウタ
- ngam!!!

Funeral Song:
One Republic - Stop & Stare LIVE
- wah...I think sesuai...their MTV also scening a funeral right..?

End Credits:
UVERWorld - Just break the limit!
-Nice one for END CREDITS!

No comments: