Adam Lambert got through to top 38!! Hurray...he was so damn gorgeous during the audition! I like him! He choose to sing Cher's Believe...quite risky but Simon Cowell gave him a thumb up! Which means, he's good and impressive. Alongside with him was my other favourites: Danny & Kris Allen. The Narrow sighted guy, Macintire, also got through, as well as, sissy punk rocker Nathaniel & *whatt>>>???* Nick aka Norman Gentle...as usual...that Aidoling session for me was the bestest day of today...I currently doesn't have any female favourites..cos they all sounded the same...*???*
It will be unfortunate that I am unable to watch Aidol tomorrow night because I'll be leaving to Keningau tomorrow evening. I will be chaperoning the Athletes for Merentas Desa peringkat Negeri. Gawd!!! I will miss the show!!!! *sigh* right now, right here, I don't feel the urge to go at all....plus...I'll be doing the "hi..sepa nama ko?" stuff...which indeed will need a high percentage of willingness and courage as well of high concentration of smiles..Well, I shouldn't be complaining but I'm just very weak at those stuff sometimes..I guess, I have to endure all of that in order for me to enjoy Keningau for 3 days..The outcome of the Ticket to Keningau: I don't have to teach *yeay!* & works will be untouched AGAIN for 3days *OMG!!!!!*
Keningau HERE WE COME *50% cheerfulness*...50% will be coming right up!
_clare_
It will be unfortunate that I am unable to watch Aidol tomorrow night because I'll be leaving to Keningau tomorrow evening. I will be chaperoning the Athletes for Merentas Desa peringkat Negeri. Gawd!!! I will miss the show!!!! *sigh* right now, right here, I don't feel the urge to go at all....plus...I'll be doing the "hi..sepa nama ko?" stuff...which indeed will need a high percentage of willingness and courage as well of high concentration of smiles..Well, I shouldn't be complaining but I'm just very weak at those stuff sometimes..I guess, I have to endure all of that in order for me to enjoy Keningau for 3 days..The outcome of the Ticket to Keningau: I don't have to teach *yeay!* & works will be untouched AGAIN for 3days *OMG!!!!!*
Keningau HERE WE COME *50% cheerfulness*...50% will be coming right up!
_clare_

No comments:
Post a Comment