Tuesday, February 17, 2009

K-Drama hotties

There's a NEW K-Drama on air @ CH 303, KBS WORLD..The title is: Boys Over Flower. I'm sure you all have heard of this title before. Does F4 ring the bell??? YES...that F4..which was made famous by the four Taiwanese heartthrob *uhukk uhukk...I was the one who was experiencing the hearthrobbing..gilaarr...*, and soon after that, the origin of F4 had also made a live action version of the Hana Yori Dango (HYD) *Japanese version of course*. To compare both, I like the ORI version more than the Taiwan made one. It has the originality. The HYD was such a damn GOOD drama. Up till now, I am still re-watching HYD whenever I am bored. I can't get enough of HYD. I am now downloading the Final Movie of HYD which I was patiently waiting for it to be subbed. Finally, it's available for download & I can't wait to watch it...*I hope the download will be miraculously fast..* HYD is so famous that another version of the drama was released not long after the release of the Ori version. The 3rd version was in Pinoy version. This version I haven't watch and if it will be aired, I definitely will add it to my 'watch-list',*they said that the Pinoy F4 was so handsome...wah...I'm curious!!* So, now, the 4th version is airing on the TV..the Korean version. For now, I think the drama was okay. There was a slight different in the storyline which I think is a brilliant way to make the version stands out in the Korean way. Well, one thing for sure, the korean F4 was 'beautiful' & tall...damn *drooling over their gorgeousness* Anyhow, those who love K-drama, be sure to tune in CH303, KBS World, Monday & Tuesday, 9.00-10.10, to have a dose of Korean F4's gorgeousness..(^_^)v

boys before flower, Pictures, Images and Photos
Korean version

Original *Japanese* Version

First version - Taiwanese

Which one is better? I choose the ORI version....don't know which one is yours...?
Happy Watching ..!!!

_clare_

No comments: