While lovers, lovers to be, bff, bbf and so on are busy having outing together gether to celebrate the romantic days with whatsoever plans, I was OUT and AWAY from home to forcefully celebrate Valentine under the hot weather. It wasn't such a bad idea indeed because if I was not forcefully sent to escort the Cross Country Team to Keningau, I wouldn't be 'specifically' celebrating Valentine day anyway. Apparently, I've had a great Valentine this year because it was celebrated differently from the previous Valentines. HUHU! The LOVE week was filled with new experiences, new place & new faces.
V-weekdays+ends memorable moments:
V-weekdays+ends memorable moments:
- Kickstarted with our almost 3 hours travel to Keningau with a rented aircon bus.
- Arrived at a rented school hostel.
- Lived moderately-no fan, old mattresses, mosquitos vs human, no curtains, got windows but 'missing some tooth'(s)
- Public bath-surprisingly, no bathing cubicle & I felt like I was being peep by perverted moon & stars--YES the public bath have no roof..luckily it had walls surrouding which are barely tall enough and....the bath place has field which is so near to it. Bathing was extremely hard for me during those days.
- No plug in socket--hp can only be charged at laundry room--experiencing temporary hpless
- No mirror in the dorm--have to walk 30steps to put in contacts & to beautify the hair--urgh!!! buleh kurus kalo hari2!
- First time to arrived at SMK Apin Apin *the TUAN RUMAH MSSS MERENTAS DESA*
- *the romantic part* I gave chocolates to my 8 students whom I taken care of-- they are my valentine(s) for that day.
- Went back soon after the event ended with a van without aircon. We were entertained by some singings & jokes from Auf & Andrey *penceria keadaan*.
the GOOD part=I survived 3 days 2 night living moderately. Meet new people, nice people.
the BAD part = none.
Overall, I enjoyed Keningau. The cross country was great. BARAT Team won 2nd place and some of them will represent Sabah to the National Cross Country Championship, that includes Auf from SMK DPM. I am not in a mood to escort the team to Pulau Pinang. I hope, they'll not include me in their team of escorting..*hoping hard*
_clare_
the BAD part = none.
Overall, I enjoyed Keningau. The cross country was great. BARAT Team won 2nd place and some of them will represent Sabah to the National Cross Country Championship, that includes Auf from SMK DPM. I am not in a mood to escort the team to Pulau Pinang. I hope, they'll not include me in their team of escorting..*hoping hard*
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment