Wednesday, February 18, 2009

goodnews

I enjoyed the AMERICAN IDOL (Group 1 Performance) just now although I hate to admit that I was sleepy & nearly asleep halfway of the show..I was only been fully awake during Danny Gokey's performances which was the last performance. Omigosh!! I love him! He sang HERO by Mariah Carey & I think it's perfect. I like the voice & he's kinda cute. I am so going to support him..I can't wait to see him perform and to be able to do that, he must be one of the 3 choices to be put through to the next round. He's got the potential to be the final 2 *hopefully*.

Reflecting today's happening I can say that this day was overly tiring day for me. Despite the tiredness, I received a good news which was enough to make me smile. The good news was that the Tawaran Perlantikan Tetap Sebagai PPPS letter arrived at school today. Finaly...the long awaited letter is in my keeping. There's a lot of things to settle regarding to the letter. I hope I can fulfil all within the short time. Sooner, there goes INDUKSI & BTN to attend. Waw..there's still a long long long way to 'freedom'.
I am still tired now. Too tired to continue. I had been working like hell today so now I'm going to get rest...I AM DESPERATE FOR SLEEP NOW...Goodnight...*yaWn*

_clare_

No comments: