GOOD NEWS = Flu's nearly gone.
The 'sleeping pills' was finally finished. Kinda sad cos now there are no reason for me to sleep..well anyways, I'm glad I am better by the time school reopen (which is tomorrow).
It's so 'sad' that the holiday is over...I can no longer watch New Heart (the K-drama) at noon. Frustrating! I hope we can get the DVD a.s.a.p...shall I continue having midnight korean dramas?I think, I shouldn't be doing that anymore from now on. Not good for health. Plus, I'm working. I'll find some other time to watch the dramas. It will be a midnight drama IF I'm on holidays or during weekends.
There's some interesting things for me to look forward next week: American Idols, 1 in a million...etc etc. I hope something NICE will unexpectedly happen *hmmm...???* the only OUT thing for next week for me is the proposed Leadership Camping which will be held at Malangang, Qlu. I was listed down as the AJK but I'm still half hearted to go..whatever the decision will be, I'll just follow my heart and the flow.
I wish for a better week ahead..
_clare_
The 'sleeping pills' was finally finished. Kinda sad cos now there are no reason for me to sleep..well anyways, I'm glad I am better by the time school reopen (which is tomorrow).
It's so 'sad' that the holiday is over...I can no longer watch New Heart (the K-drama) at noon. Frustrating! I hope we can get the DVD a.s.a.p...shall I continue having midnight korean dramas?I think, I shouldn't be doing that anymore from now on. Not good for health. Plus, I'm working. I'll find some other time to watch the dramas. It will be a midnight drama IF I'm on holidays or during weekends.
There's some interesting things for me to look forward next week: American Idols, 1 in a million...etc etc. I hope something NICE will unexpectedly happen *hmmm...???* the only OUT thing for next week for me is the proposed Leadership Camping which will be held at Malangang, Qlu. I was listed down as the AJK but I'm still half hearted to go..whatever the decision will be, I'll just follow my heart and the flow.
I wish for a better week ahead..
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment