Friday, January 30, 2009

nice one..

I am still having the flu but the cough is 80% healed. I hope I will be better by Monday because school will reopen on that day and I need my healthiest self to fulfill my duty as the sensei. *praying*. I am now resting at home and later on will continue sleeping after consuming the Copastrin & Became for sure but I guess I really2x need the rest in order to be well again. I've done with the chores, the breakfast & maybe later on fetching the children from their school. Sooner after that, will be back to slumberland.

Everyone was so into Twilight nowadays and I was always wondering WHY? the movie--THAT GOOD? Well, I knew about the existence of the movie right after I came back from Johor last year but never got the chance to go and watch the movie. The teacher at school highly recommended the movie for us, the 'younger' ones, to watch the movie. Only last night I got the chance to watch it through the computer *pirated one oppss SORRY*. Now I know why TWILIGHT had captured so many hearts, especially girls & women. It was a very sweet movie and every girls would want Edward Cullen to be her BF. I like the part whereby the Cullens were having an extreme baseball game. WhoA! I love the 'swooshing & swishing' actions with the SFX! and guys/boys who watched the movie should learn from Edward on how to treat his girlfriend & he doesn't need to be a Vampire in order to do that, right? Anyhow, I rate 5 out of 5 stars for the movie. Nice movie but I don't see any FANGS involved?? are they a different species of Vampire? *hairan* will find out sooner...

Good news...today I will be Aidoling again cos they have a special episode @ StarWorld Ch711, 8pm. Yeay! Can't wait! Hollywood week will be aired Next Week!! double Can't Wait!!

_clare_

No comments: