It wasn't like what I had imagined...
I officially quitting the 1 week 'turun padang' for the time being. Main reason is, it was in total boredom sitting on the bench. It was out of expectation...I wasn't actually needed to be there. *macam terlampau banyak juga tu jurulatih perempuan* I was just the CHAPERON indeed. Somemore, I felt like I was being talked behind. I was actually thinking of exposing myself with the Long Distance event because I have been escorting the team of Long Distance (Merentas Desa) consequently 3 times, but when I wanna help, in a very unexpected way, they are not 'mengalu-alukan' my help as if I'm good for nothing. It's okay ... but ... THAT SUCKS! If they don't even want me to be there WHY on the first place they gave out my name...OMG..bikin malu saja...! So daripada sendiri sakit hati, I've decided on that very moment I'm quitting for a while UNTIL I'm needed again. I had wasted my time & damn I regret it so much!!! I think it's better for me to concentrate on completing the postponed task & upcoming task. Plus, as the Secretary of the PTA, I've got a lot to handle because the AGM is around the corner. Therefore, the best place for me at this moment is: AT SCHOOL..
To compare...I enjoyed running around schools to do the PIBG tasks rather than sitting and doin nothing at the complex. I felt like I'm needed more by the PIBG. Don't hate me, I am only human...feeling needed is natural for a person.
Well, I am not THAT excited anymore...it's boring...............................but I'm still looking forward to chaperon them during the Athletics Championship which unfortunately had been postponed to the 7th March.
too bad...coaching is not my thing for the timebeing...:-p
_clare_
I officially quitting the 1 week 'turun padang' for the time being. Main reason is, it was in total boredom sitting on the bench. It was out of expectation...I wasn't actually needed to be there. *macam terlampau banyak juga tu jurulatih perempuan* I was just the CHAPERON indeed. Somemore, I felt like I was being talked behind. I was actually thinking of exposing myself with the Long Distance event because I have been escorting the team of Long Distance (Merentas Desa) consequently 3 times, but when I wanna help, in a very unexpected way, they are not 'mengalu-alukan' my help as if I'm good for nothing. It's okay ... but ... THAT SUCKS! If they don't even want me to be there WHY on the first place they gave out my name...OMG..bikin malu saja...! So daripada sendiri sakit hati, I've decided on that very moment I'm quitting for a while UNTIL I'm needed again. I had wasted my time & damn I regret it so much!!! I think it's better for me to concentrate on completing the postponed task & upcoming task. Plus, as the Secretary of the PTA, I've got a lot to handle because the AGM is around the corner. Therefore, the best place for me at this moment is: AT SCHOOL..
To compare...I enjoyed running around schools to do the PIBG tasks rather than sitting and doin nothing at the complex. I felt like I'm needed more by the PIBG. Don't hate me, I am only human...feeling needed is natural for a person.
Well, I am not THAT excited anymore...it's boring...............................but I'm still looking forward to chaperon them during the Athletics Championship which unfortunately had been postponed to the 7th March.
too bad...coaching is not my thing for the timebeing...:-p
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment