I received a veryyyyy good news & also not-so-good news today..it's about work..I am no longer the assistant Secretary of the Library but I will be assisting Cikgu Aida in the Quality Control..hurrayy!!! Erm...actually, both jobs has their own quality, their own toughness but I felt at peace when working with Cikgu Aida & when working with lots of 'words...' even though, sometimes we worked 'overtime'..but I felt accomplished while doing that job. Plus, I don't feel welcomed at the Libri & I don't feel like I'm needed there anyway. So, this year I will work really hard to assist Cikgu Aida and learn everything about Quality Control from her. Apart from that, I am no longer the Urusetia for Recycle (I think so...not too sure cos I just take a glance at the job list). Which means, I am no longer under LESTARI. This one, I was a bit sad to leave because I like working with the environment but I can't do anything about it. Cikgu Fay (LESTARI leader) was a very good senior to me and I am glad I've learnt something from her while working with her for a year. I will be missing the Rumah Kitar Semula...(^~^)
In opposite, the not-so-good news: I was appointed as the Secretary of PIBG...OMG...toughest job of all...plus, PIBG AJK Meetings will be at night. I don't know why I was entrusted with this important job...whatever it is I wanna do this successfully because I will be working with parents & 'orang2 besar dan penting'. OMG!!!! This surely will be a BIG CHALLENGE for me *if there will be no further rombakan la..*
And then, I am still with Biro Disiplin managing the SSDM *the so troublesome unit...isk* and also the Class Teacher of Class 1E *I haven't meet with them yet but I hope they will not be giving me headache(s)*....bad news! bad news! I WAS PAIRED WITH "The Person yang Garang" to manage the class *meaning to say that SHE is my assistant*!!! OMG......as I discovered this, I can't accept it! I hope there will be rombakan later on..I really can't work with her since 'the incident' with the Library...If there are no changes at this, I really need to work flawlessly because if I mess up, all the MAMARAZZI will be busy talking non-stop about me at the most visited place, THE CANTEEN.
In conclusion, the year 2009 offers a great challenges ahead. Will I survive? Looks like my cruise ship will be facing 'rough seas' sometime, somewhere..let's just hope its not a BIG one..Dear Jesus, help me always to face these upcoming challenges...I need to be strong, independant & be an effective educator! Lord lead my way...
_clare_
In opposite, the not-so-good news: I was appointed as the Secretary of PIBG...OMG...toughest job of all...plus, PIBG AJK Meetings will be at night. I don't know why I was entrusted with this important job...whatever it is I wanna do this successfully because I will be working with parents & 'orang2 besar dan penting'. OMG!!!! This surely will be a BIG CHALLENGE for me *if there will be no further rombakan la..*
And then, I am still with Biro Disiplin managing the SSDM *the so troublesome unit...isk* and also the Class Teacher of Class 1E *I haven't meet with them yet but I hope they will not be giving me headache(s)*....bad news! bad news! I WAS PAIRED WITH "The Person yang Garang" to manage the class *meaning to say that SHE is my assistant*!!! OMG......as I discovered this, I can't accept it! I hope there will be rombakan later on..I really can't work with her since 'the incident' with the Library...If there are no changes at this, I really need to work flawlessly because if I mess up, all the MAMARAZZI will be busy talking non-stop about me at the most visited place, THE CANTEEN.
In conclusion, the year 2009 offers a great challenges ahead. Will I survive? Looks like my cruise ship will be facing 'rough seas' sometime, somewhere..let's just hope its not a BIG one..Dear Jesus, help me always to face these upcoming challenges...I need to be strong, independant & be an effective educator! Lord lead my way...
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment