Saturday, January 3, 2009

ganbatte!! 9th day of Christmas

Today's work was very tiring and boring...arghh!!!
I was not in a ready mode yet to be at work again.
I was having flu, cough, head-ache...what a 'good' start for a brand new year right? *sigh*
and Life goes on.
While waiting for the students to register, one of the teacher asked my age. I said 25. He & she kinda amazed how young I am compared to them *I look old babba ka? I HOPE NOT!!!* Then he said, 'bila la mau dapat kad ini?' Funny...even funnier when I simply answered in confidence, like this..'tidak tau la tapi yang pasti bukan this year.
Next year la ni...:-P' *what? NEXT YEAR?* haha well, itu adalah DOA....let's just hope that it'll come true. *work hard, pray hard la this...isk isk isk* I was doing some 'silly serious deep' thinking just now, I will be 25 in July so hopefully, before I reach 30 I wish I am happily married and already have 2 kids (wah 'aktifnya' lol). Hmm...*angan angan*...well, I just HOPE so and will definitely leave it unto God. He's the writer of my story after all..
Anyhow...Life goes on.
Tomorrow, school have meeting which I am so lazy to attend but it's a MUST! Afterwards will be the Christmas & New Year party and we are assigned to decorate the party floor..kinda not excited about it because I am unwell. Being in this uncomfortable condition makes me feel like unimaginative. We'll do it simple *asal ada* but mesti pretty la. No need to do grand one.
Gosh...things aren't excited at the beginning of this year, this is so unexpected...seriously....(*.*) but, Life MUST GO on!
Ganbatte!! p(^_^)q

_clare_

No comments: