Thursday, January 29, 2009

Idoling

"Don't tell me this is SERIOUS...this is not a JOKE???"

......said Simon Cowell to self proclaimed Mariah Carey alike in terms of reaching the high notes, Naomi. WTH!? Obviously, she sounded none like Mariah Carey except for the bad karaoke version of "Loving You". That was so hilarious. I mean, the way she praises herself had somehow deceived me...I thought she really 'could' sing. But, OMG..she can't!!! What's happening to the world?? *bingung* and during Naomi's audition, there are 6 judges...haha and 3 of them were sitting on partner's lap. Paula sat on Simon's lap, Ryan sat on Tara's & Unknown female sat on Randy's lap. What a SHOW!!! I just love the four-some of the Judges (especially their expression dealing with the pithchious voices...) & also Ryan, the Host...they really made the day! In a way, I was having a great time American Idoling yesterday although it was only for about 1/2 hour because I went to the clinic before that. The coughing had transform into combination of Flu+Cough+a slight fever which forced me to see the doctor and get medication. I was being given the pills.

After the Idoling ended, I was browsing through channels to search for chinese movie but unfortunately, none was on air. I guess TV's CNY is just for 2 days...then I came across to the show called, Snoop Dog Fatherhood. I was very familiar of the title because it was shown on MTV and everytime I hit the INFO button, the title always popped out either at the NOW or NEXT column. At that time, I was blindfolded by the title and never even bothered to watch the show cos I blindly assume the show is a NO good show. I was wrong! I followed the 30 mins show and that was a great & hilarious show. It's about how Snoop Dog cope with his Fatherhood. I never knew that Snoop Dog had that big family. His wife, Shonte; His sons, Corde & Cordell; His adopted son, Anthony; His daughter, Cori aka Choc...& his BIG but SMALL VOICE bodyguard also included. I never could have imagine Snoop Dog is a Father...he doesn't even have the father figure..but in fact, he is the Father. Well, it's good though & maybe for publicity also. Anyhow, it was a nice & warm show. I can't imagine how will it be like having a hip father like Snoop Dog. The 4 children knew it for sure. Snoop Dog so damn funny! He's afraid of needles haahahaaa and ran from Mr. Ham, the blind 'akupuntur', after seeing so many needles in different sizes. Pity Mr.Ham...that was really enjoyable for someone who doesn't do things actively because of the fever, like me..after that, the medicine are showing effects and I was numbly asleep until morning.

Well, I hope today will be good. Will be AIdoling again tonight...!

_clare_

No comments: