I was coughing non stop for almost a month now. Bravo! The coughing had made my life miserably uncomfortable whenever I go & wherever I was. It's killing me, although I'm not hoping so. I've tried 3 coughing syrups so far but sadly, the first 2 doesn't even showing some signs of relieving the coughing. It gets even more worse. Now, I'm was with a new coughing syrup, I hope it does help to relive the damn coughing. Well, that was how my so called CNY days were spent. Apart from coughing here and there, I wasn't doing anything at all. Nothing particulary interesting. It was just like the ordinary days I'm having. Except the fact that I'm unwell & on Monday we ate sushi purchased from CKS (tiba2 ada). I haven't been to any of the open houses *well actually I wasn't really invited to any of 'em**. So, days were so peaceful during the CNY. We did went out only to do some groceries & etc etc shoping..and..just like last year, I was totally into the chinese movie shown on the TV. Except for today, I was forced to go upstairs and leave Jackie Chan's Movie unattended by me for some secret reasons..no worries, the activity shall continue tomorrow with a definite different movie(s).
For now, I do hope I will recover myself. I planned to 'late night' watch Dal Ja's Spring but I think it was the pass few days of Late Nighters with the drama where my non stop coughing had started. Not enough sleep=non stop coughing! So until I'm better, I'm quitting the late night show..for my own good juga.
wondering what will tomorrow brings?? TOM YAM?? *wishful thinking*
_clare_
For now, I do hope I will recover myself. I planned to 'late night' watch Dal Ja's Spring but I think it was the pass few days of Late Nighters with the drama where my non stop coughing had started. Not enough sleep=non stop coughing! So until I'm better, I'm quitting the late night show..for my own good juga.
wondering what will tomorrow brings?? TOM YAM?? *wishful thinking*
_clare_


No comments:
Post a Comment