The first day of holidays, I can describe it with only TWO words : Tiring & Enjoyable.
Tiring because, from morning till evening I was away from home. Went here and there. Doing this and that.
Enjoyable because, today was my brother's 23rd birthday and also the fullmoon for the new family members, Grace & Noel. PLUS, we had so much fun playing Saidina whereby I was NOT actually part of the game, well only watching them struggling to be RICH from the side..cheering kunun.. Hehe.
Anyhow, let the pictures describe how fulfilling my day was.
Tiring because, from morning till evening I was away from home. Went here and there. Doing this and that.
Enjoyable because, today was my brother's 23rd birthday and also the fullmoon for the new family members, Grace & Noel. PLUS, we had so much fun playing Saidina whereby I was NOT actually part of the game, well only watching them struggling to be RICH from the side..cheering kunun.. Hehe.
Anyhow, let the pictures describe how fulfilling my day was.



"Give me family on Sunday, and I'll be Just Fine...."
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment