Sadly, I cried during the 1st day of 2009. I'm also having my period & also coughing. A good start eh?
Why I cried...?I cried over chopper's unwell-ness. I thought he's getting better. He looks better sometimes, and off times he sleep almost every time. Regretful for not sending him to the clinic yesterday...He's not active anymore. That's abnormal of him. I still fed him with glucose water to give him energy. He is eating a bit but he's losing appetite to consume rice & heavy meal. I don't know what's happening. His urine was okay already and his feces was normal. They said it's the effect of the medicine but maybe they are wrong. It has been 2 days since the injection. For me, it's too long the medicine take effect. Something is really wrong. That's why I cried. I hate it when my loved one is unwell. It made me risau and sad. I hate when people are not supportive. As if I am the only one who cares for this dog. I hate it when I asked for help to send him to clinic tomorrow morning (I can't send him cos I've got to go to school) they refuse and blurting their 'know-it-all' excuses. C'mon, we can never be sure. I don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow. I just don't know.
As I cried, I prayed to God. I prayed so that he'll recover Chopper from his illness. I cried a lot when I prayed to Jesus. I beg him to help me. It's not wrong to pray over animals, they are living being too right? I prayed the Divine Mercy. I cried a lot after the prayer and remain silence. In silence, I search for comfort and then as if someone was telling me "Do not worry. Trust in me.." At that point, I'm very happy. I'm sure Jesus is listening to me & he gave me the answer. I have to PUT MY FULLY TRUST ON HIM because he will give me the best. I know he can make chopper healthy again. Although I am still worried but I'll surrender all and let Jesus handle it. I just need to pray harder.
I pray & hope Chopper will get better.
I'll bring him to the clinic tomorrow if nobody wanna help me.
_clare_
Why I cried...?I cried over chopper's unwell-ness. I thought he's getting better. He looks better sometimes, and off times he sleep almost every time. Regretful for not sending him to the clinic yesterday...He's not active anymore. That's abnormal of him. I still fed him with glucose water to give him energy. He is eating a bit but he's losing appetite to consume rice & heavy meal. I don't know what's happening. His urine was okay already and his feces was normal. They said it's the effect of the medicine but maybe they are wrong. It has been 2 days since the injection. For me, it's too long the medicine take effect. Something is really wrong. That's why I cried. I hate it when my loved one is unwell. It made me risau and sad. I hate when people are not supportive. As if I am the only one who cares for this dog. I hate it when I asked for help to send him to clinic tomorrow morning (I can't send him cos I've got to go to school) they refuse and blurting their 'know-it-all' excuses. C'mon, we can never be sure. I don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow. I just don't know.
As I cried, I prayed to God. I prayed so that he'll recover Chopper from his illness. I cried a lot when I prayed to Jesus. I beg him to help me. It's not wrong to pray over animals, they are living being too right? I prayed the Divine Mercy. I cried a lot after the prayer and remain silence. In silence, I search for comfort and then as if someone was telling me "Do not worry. Trust in me.." At that point, I'm very happy. I'm sure Jesus is listening to me & he gave me the answer. I have to PUT MY FULLY TRUST ON HIM because he will give me the best. I know he can make chopper healthy again. Although I am still worried but I'll surrender all and let Jesus handle it. I just need to pray harder.
I pray & hope Chopper will get better.
I'll bring him to the clinic tomorrow if nobody wanna help me.
_clare_
No comments:
Post a Comment