Saturday, January 24, 2009

friends are great

It's holiday..!!!!

First of all, Happy CNY to all of you. Have a prosperous CNY...do your best to get as much ang-pow as you can!
School will be having a week holidays. I'm nowhere to go during this holidays. I only got 1 invitation for an open house which I don't know I can attend or not. I'll decide next week.
School were very tiring lately. As I referred to my schedule I was surprised how packed the schedule is compared to last year's. My gosh...this year is the year of workloads. I have no other choice but to just bear with it & do my best to fulfill all of it. Just now, because of stress, we went to makan2 and minum2 somewhere far from Donggongon. We ended up dining moderately in quality of food & place but satisfying the needs to eat, at Tg. Aru 1st beach. We intentionally ignored the fact that we are on diet. Well just for today...we ate till we're full. While eating, we shared & talk about a lot of things just to release the stress trapped here in the brain. Fuh.....after laughing out loud, it's gone!
Friends are great aren't they? I'm glad I have friends whom are supportive & talkative *hahaha*. Last week I had a small reunion with Sand & Bunny and as for today, I was with my colleagues. This is really2 a healthy way to relieve tension. I'll need to do this often..I wish we all could...

_clare_

No comments: