Wednesday, January 21, 2009

American Idol is in da House!

totally, utterly, completely hideous ~ Simon says...

Finally, the long awaited new season of American Idol has started. Actually, it has already been aired since last week but I only managed & only been reminded today. It's still showing the auditioning part so it still okay to miss 1 episode anyway. I laughed out loud while watching the overly confident a.k.a tidak pandai malu contestants showing off their 'skill'. HAHAHA..they LOVE themselves very much aren't they? They looked high on themselves and on their 'talent'..but unfortunately, Simon, Randy & Paula reacted otherwise. Poor them. Getting 3 No's but surprisingly, some of them still am VERY SURE that she/he deserves 3 Yesses. *huh????* I remembered previous season of American Idols, the BIG BIRD MOMMA...haha very hilarious! but...at the Finale, she's been acknowledged by having her to perform. Just like William Hung, already have the Album . What a fun way to express themselves. Anyway, I wouldn't want to embarass myself like that. I really2 need to have muka setebal tembok to be able to do that.

1 hour of laughing, 1 hour of 'wow-ing' was a total enjoyment. There was a cute guy actually auditioning for it. I was love strucked for a moment..haha *just kidding*. The Joe Jonas looked alike was receiving 4 Yesses and will proceed to Hollywood. I was 'overjoyed' thinking that I might actually can cuci mata seeing his cute & handsome face again..*YAHoO!!* Adam Lambert, his name. He looks younger than his age. He's already 26. A very handsome guy,nice hair, nice body, nice aura & a matured version of Joe Jonas. I managed to snap some blurry pics of his. :-p even Paula & Cara were invisibly drooling over his handsomeness. *si Paula siap kena kiss lagi...tapi di Cincin yg ada di jari ja...haha nasib bukan French Kiss..*

kyohh ain't he? I'm looking forward seeing him in action in Hollywood's episode. He sounded a bit like David Archuletta & also resembles David Cook a bit but of course Archuletta's sweet voice & Cook's strong aura won but when it comes to looks, I'd cast my vote to Adam. (*_*)

Will be American Idoling from today onwards til the Finale.

_clare_

No comments: